Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Space Odyssey 2009



Happy New Year Image Clubbers!


The year has just begun but things are already beginning to happen. Creatively speaking that is to say. Doesn't it feel like a year for creating?

Cee and I are all pumped for no reason! We're trying to channel it into the new line so if you guys see anything weird when we finally release it, just blame it on the random new year mojo.

Our new year's resolution is to explore new ground and bring back something new to add to the global stylosphere.

I'm happy to say that we are back on track with our theme and direction despite our having to temporarily bury one super, awesome, excellent design. I really wish I could be less cryptic and tell you everything but then that would ruin the surprise!!!

What does 2009 feel like for you guys? Any resolutions?

xx

2 comments:

  1. To slowly cold turkey off facebook!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's a respectable one! My resolution is to make the most of any and every opportunity! I'm on hustler mode!

    ReplyDelete